Friday, April 1, 2011

April is here!

Wow! Can I just say I never thought April would get here? But it is here and I need to get my tail in wedding gear. I lost a week, and since Nate has to work tomorrow, my Mom and I are going to try and find my wedding shoes and accessories (we're getting into crunch time here folks!) So I have been trying to find some pretty hairstyles that I may like for my wedding. N would probably be upset if he knew I was still up since I told him I was going to bed at 9:30, but it's Friday, so I figure I can always sleep in, right?
Well as I was looking for some cute up-do's, I happened to stumble upon these beauty's. Even though laughing pulls on my back and then in turn makes me want to throw up, this was worth it.
The Boar
The Giraffe

The Foxy Lady

I saved this one for last, since I am getting married the day before Easter it seems most appropriate...
The Happy Easter

So, I think I've really made some progress tonight on finding an up-do for our special day. I told N I wanted it to be unique, yet wind resistant, and I believe these fit the bill. I'd also like to take a moment to apologize to you Nadia, I know this blog probably freaked you out, but I had to post them. I have to go to bed now. We'll see if these pictures give me really creepy or really funny dreams tonight, it's a toss up which way it will go.

Oh and do yourself a favor and watch General Conference this weekend. Best two days of television EVER!

7 comments:

  1. hahahha i loved it, please, please go with the bunny. me and darcie will gladly help you out and wear the fox (i kind of have a fro) and darcie can be the boar. see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom said she will wear her hair like Rumplestiltskin on Shrek 4 and have a swan on her head to match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe we couldn't find a picture of Rumle with the goose wig at the end of the movie. I love that wig!!! And mark my words....if I could find it I would have it make an appearance at the VA reception!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was the funniest thing I've seen. I'll start sending you some hair ideas... love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all of them--can't wait to see what you decide to do on your wedding day.

    ReplyDelete